About Mary Crowley
Mary Crowley Cancer Research is a state of the art translational research organization, located in the heart of Dallas, Texas. As a nonprofit, dedicated oncology research center for 20 years, we are equipped and staffed for conducting all oncology trials ranging from early to late phase. Our diverse team of physicians, clinicians and research professionals has extensive experience in oncology and research, along with a passion for innovative and novel options for our patients.
Mary Crowley Cancer Research is designed to expedite clinical research. Our clinical team is dedicated to patient care and ensuring proper protocol adherence, while our administrative team is focused on regulatory documentation, data entry, study development, and trial management.
Our unique research structure is known within the local and regional oncology community for:
- Competitive Development Timelines
- Rapid Patient Enrollment
- Timely Data Entry and Query Resolution
- Efficient Trial Management
• Enrolled 6000+ patients onto 600+ trials
• Effectively collaborated with 189 international sponsor companies
• Expedited Study Start-up is approximately 10-12 weeks; all aspects are completed in parallel to eliminate delays
• Internal Institutional Review Board (IRB) meets twice per month (with a third meeting option as necessary); written approvals are released within 7-10 business days from IRB meeting date